We have select parent & child classes available in 2023 -
Our famous Mummy & Me/Family class is back on Saturdays!
10.00am to 10.45am, 4 months to 2.5years only.
Contact us (click here) to book now for 2023!
12 months to 26 months
Parent & Toddler Music/Movement/Sensory Class x 45 minutes
Kspace Toddler Age Group
12 to 26 months is an approximate age range.
Kspace Toddler is a class for:
- Babies who can stand unassisted and move around furniture etc.
- Toddlers who walk well
- Capable runners
Kspace Toddler Programme
Kspace Toddlers are beginning to coordinate music and movement, and through this fast-moving, theme-based, highly musical programme, they build confidence and learn new skills. The class is delivered by teachers from our preschool who are great at getting (and keeping) our busy toddlers’ attention! We encourage lots of parent/carer involvement and parent-child bonding.
The 45 minute class includes:
- Circle Times
- Puppet Shows
- Instrument Time
- Communication & language development activities
- Themed songs, stories & vocabulary
- Sensory stimulation (parachute, bubbles, touch-blankets, malleable materials, individual music instruments etc)
- Shared social experiences (‘clean-up’, assisting one another, parent and teachers, group games)
- Developing social skills and manners (toy sharing, asking questions, saying ‘please’ and ‘thank you’)
Watch our video:
Kspace Toddler Materials
- Soft play gym area
- Colourful and textured parachutes
- Balloons and bubbles
- Music Box, small instruments/percussion, djembes and noise-makers
- Live music provided in each session by a range of talented teachers
- Streamers, scarves, balls, pom-poms, mirrors, ‘drag-mats’ and many other fab props!
- Loveable puppets
- Screened room that can be darkened for music/image screening
- Themed story books
- Water play/pretend snow etc (seasonal props)