Welcome to 2022: Again we apologise that due to the continuing COVID-19 pandemic all parent & child ('mummy & me/family') classes on site are cancelled until further notice. We miss all families and wish you all well.
Please contact us (click here) to get updates and to learn about the great sessions for children aged 14 months+ that are running now!
12 months to 26 months
Parent & Toddler Music/Movement/Sensory Class x 45 minutes
Kspace Toddler Age Group
12 to 26 months is an approximate age range.
Kspace Toddler is a class for:
- Babies who can stand unassisted and move around furniture etc.
- Toddlers who walk well
- Capable runners
Kspace Toddler Programme
Kspace Toddlers are beginning to coordinate music and movement, and through this fast-moving, theme-based, highly musical programme, they build confidence and learn new skills. The class is delivered by teachers from our preschool who are great at getting (and keeping) our busy toddlers’ attention! We encourage lots of parent/carer involvement and parent-child bonding.
The 45 minute class includes:
- Circle Times
- Puppet Shows
- Instrument Time
- Communication & language development activities
- Themed songs, stories & vocabulary
- Sensory stimulation (parachute, bubbles, touch-blankets, malleable materials, individual music instruments etc)
- Shared social experiences (‘clean-up’, assisting one another, parent and teachers, group games)
- Developing social skills and manners (toy sharing, asking questions, saying ‘please’ and ‘thank you’)
Watch our video:
Kspace Toddler Materials
- Soft play gym area
- Colourful and textured parachutes
- Balloons and bubbles
- Music Box, small instruments/percussion, djembes and noise-makers
- Live music provided in each session by a range of talented teachers
- Streamers, scarves, balls, pom-poms, mirrors, ‘drag-mats’ and many other fab props!
- Loveable puppets
- Screened room that can be darkened for music/image screening
- Themed story books
- Water play/pretend snow etc (seasonal props)