Children aged 3 to 5 years
LEGO is without a doubt one of the most educational toys available. The skills children learn from LEGO bricks are important and incredible! Our LEGO club invites your children to do so much more than you might have ever imagined.
- LEGO for building fine motor skills
- LEGO as a form of story telling
- LEGO puzzles and problem solving
- LEGO as science, technology and engineering
- LEGO bricks as a mathematic tool, volume, quantity, symmetry, patterns and calculation.
- Being creative with LEGO as where our imagination is the only limit!
LEGO club will set a different challenge each week across all these areas and more and we are sure that you will see a difference at home in the way your child plays with and utilises their own LEGO.