News & Offers
‘Introduce a Friend’ scheme
If you are a Kspace parent and have membership for any one of our services you can earn credit through our ‘Introduce a Friend’ Scheme.
When you introduce new families Kspace will show our appreciation upon their enrollment by:
- Offering your friend/referral a ¥5,000 credit voucher upon joining AND....
- Giving you a ¥5,000 credit voucher too!
Our offer runs until July 30th 2017. i.e the new family must enroll by July 30th.
Both credit notes are valid against Kspace, Aspace, Saturday School* classes and some special Kspace workshops too!
Note: Credit notes can only be redeemed against Summer School 2017 if parents book at least 2 days attendance.
- There is no limit on how many referrals you may pass within the period and once your friend is a fully paid member they may also refer people
- The credits are passed when your friend/associate officially joins and pays their membership/fees
- Credit vouchers cannot be exchanged for money or refunded if not used
- Credit elapses and becomes void if not used by August 18th 2017, without exception
- *Saturday School parent & child classes are included in the programmes where you can use your credit.
- All usual application and trial stipulations apply to new families (based on the service requested) and the credit is offered post-admission
Thank you so much for being part of Kspace and please keep spreading the good word about us!